— Nutrition, Dietary, Allergy, Seminars...
1:1 Nutrition Consultation
- Discuss your current habits in regards to nutrition, sleep, exercise and stress management and what your goals are for the future.
- Learn how to stop counting calories and living a restrictive life when it comes to food. It is time to take back control from food.
- Learn mindfulness and how to love yourself and your body again. In turn, your body will thank you for nourishing it appropriately and with love by transforming itself into the healthiest version of you!
Nutrition Follow-up Visit
These half-hour sessions are designed to monitor your progress. We will discuss any struggles and successes you are having and make the proper adjustments to plan, if need be. We will also focus on additional goals and habit changes every follow up visit that build upon the previous session.
Wellness & Habit Change Package
3 months / 12 sessions: $1,095 6 months / 24 sessions: $1,995
If you are already committed to making a significant change to your health, these packages are designed for you. During our time together, we will have weekly sessions focusing on goal setting, exercise routines, recipe development, help with sleep issues, supplementation recommedations, stress management and so much more. At the end of our time together, you will be well on your way to a healthier lifestyle. (Support package add-ons available if you would like to continue your health journey together after your package ends.)
Pediatric Food Allergy Consultation
- Devise a plan to decrease your family’s fear of food allergies and bring normalcy back into your life, specifically relating to vacationing, socializing, school-life and holidays.
- Discuss your child’s specific food allergies and how to incorporate the needed nutrients into their diet that they may be lacking while keeping their likes and dislikes in mind. Picky eaters welcome! Recipe Ebook included!
- Discuss the latest food allergy research in order for you to have a meaningful and informative conversation with your allergist.
- Answer any and all questions you have about food allergies.
Follow-up Visits for Food Allergies
During our follow-up visits we will discuss how your child is responding to their new food options and make changes, as needed. We can start to incorporate even more variety to their meals and snacks as well. Social gatherings, vacations and school life all are affected by food allergies. Together we can devise a plan for any situation, in order to make your life easier and reduce your fear when it comes to food allergies.
Food Allergy Seminars for Caregivers
price dependent on duration and location
As a dietitian and mother of two children with multiple food allergies, I know how difficult it can be to feed your family healthy and safe meals. I also understand how hard it is to explain the seriousness of a food allergy diagnosis to family, friends and educators. Let me do this for you. We can set up a seminar via zoom or in person for the educators or family of those living with food allergies, so they can better understand a food allergy diagnosis and what actions to take as caregivers.
Please contact me to schedule your appointment.
Complete the contact form to find out more...
Interested in learning what working together would look like? Book a FREE 10 minute call with me and let’s talk!